♚perMINent ⇒ Dedicated to Lee Sungmin: [110803] 6th Anniversary & Musical Support - ♚perMINent ⇒ Dedicated to Lee Sungmin

Logo
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[110803] 6th Anniversary & Musical Support Rice wreath, Dear Ming

#1 User is offline   ★broken.melody 

• 레베카
  • Group: Founder
  • LocationWA, USA

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:56 AM

6th Anniversary & Musical Support

Since Sungmin's 6th anniversary since debut coincided with the Jack the Ripper musical, several fansites joined together to do a support project to celebrate. Oppaya, Snowdrop, Baidu Sungmin Bar, ISungmin.cc, For2morrow Sungmin, myblacksmile.com, Japan ELF for Min, superjunior.ru, Vitamins, SarangKyuMin, and of course, perMINent! The group was named Dear Ming. ^^

Posted Image

The first part of the support were rice wreaths displayed at Chungmu Art Hall for the entire duration of Sungmin's performances at the musical. After the musical, the rice was donated to charity. ♥ You can read about the donation here!

perMINent's rice wreath totaled 120kg of rice, enough rice to feed 996 children! Our rice wreath was one of the first ones visible from the main standing area. It was next to a water dispenser and I saw many people stop by and read the card on it. ^^

On the 7th, Sungmin's mother also posed for a few pictures with it in the background (a coincidence but hey, still cool). And in the bottom left picture here, Sungjin is standing at the water dispenser and you can see our bags of rice in the pic xD http://img809.images...5/jtr110810.jpg (credit: weibo.com/jinlvyi0629)

Posted Image
Posted Image

(credit: ★broken.melody@perMINent.net)

The second part of the support, was food support for Sungmin and his fellow cast members and staff, as well as gifts for him. This took place on 8/3 when Sungmin had 2 performances.

The food support (credit: snowdrop/dear ming)

Posted Image

The gifts bought (credit: snowdrop/dear ming)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

The food support (credit: snowdrop/dear ming)

On the 4th, Sungmin updated his blog with a picture of the Dear Ming sticker and thanked everyone. :) http://blog.naver.co...ban/80136338778

Also, Sungmin wore the sunglasses on several occasions already! Once on 8/26's Music Bank/IAAF World Championship Daegu, and then on 9/2 going to Japan.

Thank you to everyone who donated, and all the fansites that participated and organized this! ♥ I think we all made Sungmin really happy for his anniversary this year!
@thisisNiEL | youtube
Posted Image
when I’m tired from life, I smile by looking at you
stay with me, stay with me
whenever I’m happy, I think of you first
stay with me, stay with me

#2 User is offline   dee_hismaroonsmile 

• Hardcore Vitamin
  • Group: Donator
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 14 December 2011 - 02:41 PM

this is great ! awesome !
he deserve it and obviously knows that his world wide fans is really love him.

so proud being an ELF and vitamins. ^^
=== dee hismaroonsmile ===

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way." -(Pablo Neruda, Stasiun Tanah Abang, Batavia Jakarta, Indonesia 1928)

Posted Image
tumblr || twitter

#3 User is offline   tamagosan 

• Baby Vitamin
  • Group: Vitamin
  • LocationPumpkin Land

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:03 AM

This is totally awesome!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic