♚perMINent ⇒ Dedicated to Lee Sungmin: [120112] Birthday Project and Gifts Delivery - ♚perMINent ⇒ Dedicated to Lee Sungmin

Logo
  • 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[120112] Birthday Project and Gifts Delivery Gifts, letters, photos

#1 User is offline   vivs 

• vivs☆彡
  • Group: Moderator

Posted 15 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

All gifts, birthday letters and photos have been given to Sungmin successfully ♥

I brought them all to Sukira with me today, praying luck was on my side. I was really nervous and somehow I didn’t have a good feeling about this, since KBS security is strict. But there I was, waiting for them. Sungmin and Ryeowook were late which made me even more nervous.

When they finally arrived Sungmin was waving to everyone, so I ran to the turnstiles that separate us from the boys, called him and lifted the bag so he could see I was trying to give him gifts. He said something to me, I think he told me to be careful because security was going to be mad, and as soon as he said that security came to me and told me to go back. Sungmin told me he was sorry and my heart broke right that instant. I’m so sure he noticed in my face, I literally let out a loud sigh like ‘I can’t believe this is happening’. And I could tell he was really sorry. The security told me to go back again so I did. I turned around to see if Sungmin was still there and he came back, waved at me and smiled as if to compensate he couldn’t get the gifts, I smiled at him and waved back, and he left. I had no other choice but to go to my spot at the windows. So I ran there with the bag full of gifts. I had to leave it in a corner during the show, so I prayed no one would touch anything. At the lobby everyone was looking at me, I was the only one with gifts, and it was so embarrassing. Sukira started and I felt terrible. I had failed.

After a few minutes a girl came to me and told me Sungmin had come back to the lobby to get the gifts! But I wasn’t there anymore, obviously, so I felt terrible again. She told me to try again. And so I did.

I got the bag quickly and ran inside when Sukira ended. I was going to stand in front again but security told me to step back. So I did. Then Sungmin came out. I think he was looking for me. He came out completely alone, not even Ryeowook or manager or staff were with him. So I approached the gate again and Sungmin walked towards me. The security guard came and I think Sungmin was kind of apprehensive he was going to yell at me haha So when I lifted and tried to give it to him he told me to give the bag to security. The security guard didn’t want to take it though. I don’t know what he said, but Sungmin told him it was alright. The security guard looked inside the bag for some reason, maybe to make sure nothing dangerous was inside, and said something to Sungmin. Sungmin said it was alright again and he opened the little gate and finally handed the bag to Sungmin. Sungmin thanked the security guard, I thanked Sungmin, Sungmin thanked me and we bowed to each other. He had this sweet smile on his face all the time and it was just beautiful. He waved a bit to the fans and left through another elevator, where Ryeowook and staff were and we couldn’t see them. No one else came out, only Sungmin, to get the gifts I couldn’t give to him earlier.

A huge wave of happiness and relief crashed on me. Security didn’t want me to give him the gifts but he still “confronted” him.

I cried on the way home, because Lee Sungmin proved once again what an amazing person he is, one that will always care about his fans, and I was never more proud of being one of them ♥

#2 User is offline   ★broken.melody 

• 레베카
  • Group: Founder
  • LocationWA, USA

Posted 15 January 2012 - 08:42 PM

Message book, birthday photos, photo book, 3 shirts, 1 jacket, 1 perMINent towel (new version)

Posted Image

Sungmin wore the jacket to Sukira on 1/16; and the gray shirt to Fame on 1/21, Sukira on 2/10 and 3/08! :kiss

Thank you to all of our donators! ♥
esora
icedmoka
thinkaboutMIN
shiki
eFeJe
avrora
ssunflowergirl
eraserdustz
orangebrinjal
Made
pumpkinpauline
aifa1985
iponk
Veronika

If I've missed anyone, I'm sorry, please let me know! ^^;;

Thank you to everyone who sent in a message and photo also! There were so many! ♥ The birthday photos were supposed to go into a book actually but because there were so many, they couldn't fit and we had to put them in the heart box instead ^^

The cover of the message book is this ㅋㅋㅋ
Posted Image
@thisisNiEL | youtube
Posted Image
when I’m tired from life, I smile by looking at you
stay with me, stay with me
whenever I’m happy, I think of you first

#3 User is offline   cherryMIN 

• Baby Vitamin
  • Group: Vitamin

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:41 PM

oh my.. our sungmin is so amazing.
i almost cried.
congrats! so proud of you! :)))

#4 User is offline   Veronika 

• Vitamin
  • Group: Donator
  • LocationRussia Tomsk

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

Oh, girls my big thanks to you for this report about birthday gifts^^
vivs you're so lucky that see Sungminnie and see his pretty smile :kiss
This is so great that I burst into tears now overflowing feelings in my soul and heart!
Thanks to all perminent staff for opportunity to participate in this project^^
I'm very, very proud of you girls^^ We show our love to Sungmin again!~
True SME fan especially of Sungmin, Changmin and Yesung <33

Posted Image

[signature by ~~kawaiimiu@deviantart and icon by myself]

#5 User is offline   Nuku 

• Baby Vitamin

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:54 PM

Aw~~ ;_;. I'm so happy to read this.
He's such a sweetheart, he came back to get his gifts and he even confronted the security guard. I'm so happy for you, that must had been a really hard thing for you :3.

Thank you for your hard work! ^^

#6 User is offline   jelawat31 

• Baby Vitamin
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 16 January 2012 - 05:55 PM

oh my..the gifts were safe with Min now..i'm so touched..thank you admins for all your hard work, energy and also financial..
a proud VitaMins :chickbounce
"10 years later... My wish is for SJ to continue being together. Even if we might have our own, different lives, hope that SJ will be together no matter what happens, till we grow old..." LEE SUNGMIN

#7 User is offline   pumpkinpauline 

• 난 사랑의 스파이더
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

YAAAAYYYY!!! SUCCESS!!! :lol :lol :lol

Aww Vivi, I feel bad that you had to go through those moments of sadness and frustration before getting the gifts to Sungmin. :( But thank you so much for persevering! Your fan account warms my heart when reading about how sweet Sungmin was! :kiss

All the presents look soooo cute! I LOVE the message book! I want one! lol I can't wait to see if he wears the shirts! But we don't have to wait to see if he wore the jacket because he did last niiigghhtt!!! KSJHLFKJAHSDGLJA :mwah :mwah :mwah YAY! It is such a nice jacket too! HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME IN IT! It's exactly the types of things I want to see Sungmin in! lol I'm also glad to read that there were too many photo entries to fit! :)

Great job, perMINent members! <3 I'm sure we made Sungmin happy and just the thought of that makes me feel so sahjaksgjak;sjg indescribably bubbly and joyful!!!

Amazing work, perMINent staff!!! <333 Thank you all so much for being so great at organizing everything! It's already been almost two years since you've given us perMINent and I've loved every moment of it! I'll always be supporting you girls! ^^

Happy Birthday again, Sungmin <333
Posted Image

#8 Guest_lynn_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 16 January 2012 - 06:59 PM

eeee I think..not sure but I think I found a fancam!! if this is the right one? I think he really looked so sorry and kept waving to you.. is it this?is it? :chickspin :shy

credit sjissj/youtube

and in this fancam it's a close up to the same moment first 13 sec. then at 1:18 was that when he told you to give it to the security man?

credit haerangamin/youtube

are those fancams of you trying to give them to our kind hearted ming or is it someone else? if so pls forgive me..I'm just too excited and hoping it's perMINent moment..

#9 User is offline   xxhearty 

• Baby Vitamin

Posted 16 January 2012 - 07:01 PM

Oh gosh , thank you admins for all the hardwork & effort ! ( and donators who made it possible for us to take part )♥ also thank you vivs for going through all the trouble of passing the gifts ~

Min is so sweet , it just proves we should love him even more than ever ♥ am such a proud fan ~ ^^

#10 User is offline   YuMin 

• Baby Vitamin

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:05 PM

I'm glad you succeeded! Yesterday was a nice jacket

#11 User is offline   minnbuin8611 

• Baby Vitamin
  • LocationIndonesia

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

congratz girl..you've made it.. :))

just screw that security man!!!
envy you, cos you had a chance to met sungmin in person, and to saw his adoreable smile.. :')

and it was sad, cos i cant donate to you guys :(

but,the jacket definitely perfectly fit at him! :DD

once again, congratz you guys.. :)

#12 User is offline   ★broken.melody 

• 레베카
  • Group: Founder
  • LocationWA, USA

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:46 AM

View Postlynn, on 16 January 2012 - 06:59 PM, said:

eeee I think..not sure but I think I found a fancam!! if this is the right one? I think he really looked so sorry and kept waving to you.. is it this?is it? :chickspin :shy

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BJbU8vFB9cI credit sjissj/youtube

and in this fancam it's a close up to the same moment first 13 sec. then at 1:18 was that when he told you to give it to the security man?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1Bk6w4QwQBs credit haerangamin/youtube

are those fancams of you trying to give them to our kind hearted ming or is it someone else? if so pls forgive me..I'm just too excited and hoping it's perMINent moment..

LOL Yeah that's Vivi xD
@thisisNiEL | youtube
Posted Image
when I’m tired from life, I smile by looking at you
whenever I’m happy, I think of you first

#13 User is offline   sungmine 

• Group: Moderator

Posted 17 January 2012 - 03:47 AM

I just want to leave this here^^

credit haerangamin

I'm too happy to see him wearing our jacket^^ and it fits perfectly on him awww.. hmm well, I did a /non stop/ spazzing last nite on twitter and I think it's enuf. no need to spazz like crazy too in here. LMAO

hey Vivi reading your fanacc make me teary /again/ kekekeke thanks for standing there, carrying heavy bag and pass them to him. and you lucky bish seeing his adorable smile alone *kicks you /jk bb I wish I was there with you and flailing over his smile together lmao. Thanks to Becca too. okay. I wouldnt start with her. cos i'll write a fangirl language (SKJANKSJCNJKSAaksakjnsjBASJHBSHCJ) instead of normal lang. lmao I love you becca ;)
AND thanks for all vitaMINs who participated or not (I'm sure we'll have another project and I hope you can join us :() on this project, donate for us and support us.. you guys are the best!!! \o/

/group huuuuuuugs/
Posted Image
he maybe not the brightest crayon in the box...
but he's still my favorite color.

@shengmins

#14 Guest_lynn_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:16 PM

View Post★broken.melody, on 17 January 2012 - 03:46 AM, said:

LOL Yeah that's Vivi xD

AJJDSLASJDFSKDJFL SO IT IS :chickcry I'm so glad we got to see this!!! THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING! I LOVE YOU ♥ NOW I CAN GO CRAZY TO MY HEART'S CONTENT!
VIVI YOU DESERVE THAT SWEET SMILE DEAR SUNGMIN GAVE YOU! :mwah I'M SURE IT ERASED ALL THE STRESS IMMEDIATELY..RIGHT? :shy

EEEEEEEEEEEE ALJDFASUHFLRIUHA I KEEP READING IT OVER AND OVER AND WATCH THE FANCAMS..KYAAAAAAAAAAAA :chickstars :chickspin :shy I LOVE THE CLOTHES I LOVE THE JACKET BUT WHAT I LOVE THE MOST IS THE CUTE LITTLE BOY WEARING THEM ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ I LOVE THE WAY YOU PUT THE LETTERS IN A CUTE LITTLE BOOK THIS WAY IT WILL BE EASY TO READ AND KEEP FOREVER :mwah THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING ♥♥♥♥

#15 User is offline   iponk 

• Baby Vitamin

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:53 PM

Im so happy :')
Thank you so much vivs for your hard work,
and all staff perMINent coz seriously
those gifts are so gorgeous ;~;
the jacket looks so good on him...

and i totally want to see him on Sukira too...
the fancam, aww...
really thank you ^^

#16 User is offline   esora 

• Baby Vitamin

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:47 PM

Thank you for sending birthday present to SungMin.
The jacket looks great on SungMin.
cute :lol
I'm very glad to take part in this project.
Thanks a lot!!!

#17 User is offline   해바라기 소녀 

• Baby Vitamin
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 22 January 2012 - 02:59 PM

thank you vivi for your FC! It's always feel great to pass minnie the gift on your own and I bet he's really feeling bad not able to get your gift! (=

Its great to see him wearing the gift that we got for him! *yeah*..
Now im getting even more excited to see him in SS4 SG~ =D

and of course, thank you all mod in working on the project and getting him the gift! ^^

#18 User is offline   Cia 

• Baby Vitamin

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:27 PM

woahhhh.. you met Sungmin ><
you must be very happy.. :)
i envy you, kekeke .. want to meet Sungmin too
Min is so sweet, isn't he? :shy

can i join for the next birthday project next year?
i want to donate
hehehe

#19 User is offline   Ayu 

• Vitamin

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

Wah, this was amazing! I wish I had known about this project before and contributed somehow :)
Nonetheless, I'm so happy to hear all this.

Thank you for all your hard work!!! ♥♥♥
Posted Image

#20 User is offline   cute-min 

• Baby Vitamin
  • LocationCanada

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

Djdifkfhgjfjf I know I'm bit slow since I just signed up for this forum so please forgive me ._. You guys are doing such a great job ! Thank you guys so much for all your hard work on behalf of international vitamins ^^ thank you !

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic