♚perMINent ⇒ Dedicated to Lee Sungmin: How to Donate - ♚perMINent ⇒ Dedicated to Lee Sungmin

Logo
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to Donate

#1 User is offline   ♬thea 

• Shining Vitamin
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Special Founder ♥

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:59 AM

Donating to perMINent

What will my donation go towards?
All donations will be used towards buying gifts for Sungmin.

How can I send you the donation?
First thing you will do is message Rebecca to tell us you are making a donation.
Your options to send the donation are as follows:
Paypal (all currencies)
Money Order (USD only currently)
Cash by mail (USD only currently)
Western Union money transfer (all currencies)

Once you have PMed us telling us what way you plan to pay with, we will help you with the rest of the process to make it smooth as possible.

How much can I send?
Sungmin once said "Don't buy me gifts, save your money and buy things for your parents instead" so we are not, and will never, ask for one person to send us a lot of money. If you are feeling like you want to help, its whatever you feel like giving because we are grateful that you love Sungmin!

However, with paypal, we do ask you send a mininimum of $5USD because of the paypal fees or we'd recieve nothing.

What do I recieve for Donating?

Besides helping to give a gift to Sungmin, you will be put into the "Donator" class. Donators are able to view perMINent's exclusive photos and videos in The Sungmin Effect without having to comment first.

Will my money ever be used for anything besides gifts for Sungmin?
Unless we are specifically raising money for a charity, all money will be spent on Sungmin. The money may not go towards gifts unless we're raising for a specific gift, but money will go towards the forum fees and event support for Sungmin.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic